- Preparation: 15 minutes
- Compounding: 1 hours
- Refrigerate: 48 hours
- Ready for: 49 hours and 15 minutes
It has to be bored when you’re at home and there is nothing you can eat or drink. You might feel more upset when you don’t have enough money to buy some foods or beverages. Don’t worry all; there is a homemade beverage recipe which can be made by yourself. It is called “Homemade Apple Pie Vodka”.
How to make Homemade Apple Pie Vodka
This is an interesting beverage for western people. They always like vodka as a beverage when they gather with friends or colleagues. If you want to reduce the cost, you can make vodka with apple as the main ingredient. With some modification and compounding, you can make delicious homemade apple pie vodka. There are ingredients and steps which you need to make them.
- 4 apples (sliced)
- 1/4 cup of simple syrup
- 3 sticks of Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of apple cider or apple juice
- 1 club soda to top
- 1 3/4 cup of Water (filtered)
- 2 cups of Everclear (approximately)
- Prepare the apple. The best apple you can use is Granny Smith. The vodka’s taste is better by using Granny Smith apple. After that, slice the apple into little parts.
- Prepare a 32-ounce size-jar, and fill it with the sliced apples and cinnamon sticks. After that, pour approximately 2 cups of Everclear to the jar.
- Seal the jar strongly and shake lightly to make apples, cinnamon sticks and the Everclear fully submerged and touch each other.
- Put in the jar to the refrigerator for 48 hours (minimum).
- When you are waiting for the beverage, you can make a simple syrup, which is a part of homemade apple pie vodka’s ingredient. You can prepare water and sugar with equal parts, put into the pan and cook until combined fully.
- You also can prepare the water by filter it using a strainer.
- After 48 hours, take out the jar, open and add the Everclear again to other jar. Use a strainer when you pour the beverage into another jar, so apples and cinnamons aren’t included.
- Mix the vodka with the water and syrup until they combine.
- Seal the jar again and put into the refrigerator until cold and ready to consume. The beverage will last for 2 until 3 weeks.
There are ingredients and steps to make homemade apple pie vodka by yourself. Easy to make, but you must be full of patients to wait until the beverage is ready. But don’t doubt the taste, because for western people it must be so delicious.