- Prepare time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Ready in: 20 minutes
The perfect dish for your dinner and lunch that easy, quick and delicious one. The combinations of chicken with various toppings like tomatoes, cheese, jalapenos, and olives. Add more topping for your pleasure. It is so recommended for you who go on the diet program because there’s the complicated nutrition for your body such as vitamins, Are you curious how to make the especially loaded chicken tostadas? Here the guide for you.
How To Make Loaded Chicken Tostadas
Just spent your time for about 30 minutes and get your food immediately at your table. Before you start to cooking, it’s better to prepare all the cooking tools and ingredients. So, let’s start to cook. Follow the recipe below.
- Six shells of tostada, homemade or buy in a store
- One tablespoon of lime water
- Two ripe avocados, medium size
- ¼ teaspoons of garlic powder
- One can of diced tomatoes and chilies (you can use Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies product), dried them
- One can of refried beans (use Rosarita Traditional product or another)
- ½ tablespoon of ancho chili powder
- ¼ tablespoon ground cumin
- Two cups of cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- Two cups of lettuce, shredded
- One cup of blend cheese Mexican, shredded
- One cup of homemade pico de gallo
- Sour cream
- Black pepper and salt sufficiently
1Take a small bowl and mash avocado with lime water by using a fork. Add 1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder. Mash more to get the chunky texture. Add salt and pepper to your taste. Then, prepare a small saucepan over medium heat and combine some ingredients inside.
2Put the refried beans, chili powder, diced tomatoes. 1/8 teaspoon of garlic and cumin. Don’t forget to stir continuously for about 10 minutes. Pouring the avocado mixture and stir more occasionally for about 5 minutes until reach out the fragrant smell. Control the heat to prevent overcooked. Remove from the heat and set aside.
3To arrange the tostadas, take one tostadas shell and adding the guacamole, spread evenly. Then, add the shredded lettuce, the bean mixture, shredded cheese, chicken and pico de gallo. Finish it with sour cream. Doing same for each tostada.
4You can add more and more topping based on your desire. If you like spicy so much, add the chili powder or sauce on the top. Your loaded chicken tostadas ready to serve. This recipe is made up of six servings. Serve immediately while still hot.
The special dish is ready. For compliment your dinner, paired with a fresh drink such as juice, milkshake, or green tea. It’s so delicious ever after.